Calendar of Events and Activities
- The Carson City Library schedules various programs and events to serve Carson City patrons.
- You must have a library card in good standing to participate in programs and events at the Carson City Library.
- Library programs may require registration which can be completed by clicking on the program or event on the calendar below.
- An email address is required to register for a library program.
- Children 9 and under must be accompanied by a caregiver of at least 13 years of age at all times.
- Programs will be cancelled if no one has arrived 15 minutes after the scheduled time.
- If there is a wait-list for a program, seats will be given to those on the wait-list 5 minutes after the start time.
- Same-day registration will be accepted on a first-come-first-serve basis.
For support call the at 775-283-7594 or email email@example.com